Tuesday 6 January 2015

...The Aftermath...


Opened my eyes...
       There is no one near...
Where stood the blue mountain,
       There now is the hot desert...
Where I had seen the roaring sea,
        Only sand dunes are left with...

All the trees have dried... Colors faded...
The sky looks clear

I walked past a few distance...
       Searching to find a familiar strand...
Anything that had once made me smile, cry or laugh or even angry...
..... Anything that had once made me... feel...
But, I found nothing

What has happened?...
     
...Did the blue mountain ever exist?
......Or was it just my dream?
Because I have heard... Imaginations can take any shape...
Like the clear sky that just froze and turned black

Now, I remember....
      ...I had struggled while trying to open my eyes...
      As if it had remained closed for a long time...

....Like humans do... Once they die...

No comments:

Post a Comment